Meet the Trainer
Your Personal Online Health & Fitness Coach
My name is Carla Torres and I’m BPT’s head coach and founder. I started just like you, with a deep desire to change my body. In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by, and even afraid of, the gym environment. However, as I saw my abilities improve I became more confident and comfortable. I went from a sedentary girl with unremarkable physique to INBA MS Millennium (Nevada State Bikini Diva champion) in less than a year. It was an empowering feeling which I decided I wanted to share with the world. That’s why I became a fitness trainer. Since then, I’ve worked closely with hundreds of clients to improve body image, encourage lifestyle changes, and achieve the results they wanted.
As a wellness coach, I do my best to address all components of a healthy lifestyle: regular physical activity, good nutrition, and behaviour management. I do believe that exercise should be fun and enjoyable in order to become a lifelong habit, and that the best meal plan is the one you don’t mind following (that means no restrictions).
In my extensive experience, I have noticed that people usually fail for two reasons. First, there are the ones who try to do too much in the beginning, then become overwhelmed and lose momentum. They end up abandoning the program way before they can see significant results. Second are the “yoyo” people. Those are the ones who get results, and then stop doing what they were supposed to do, just to get back to square one.
If you want to get results and keep them, you don’t need another program. You need a lifestyle change – you need Body Pep Talk.
- Certificate In Personal Fitness Training - UNR & ACE (USA)
- Certificate in Nutrition & Wellness – AFPA (USA)
- TRX Suspension Trainer Level 1
- Certificate III in Fitness – AIF
- Certificate IV in Fitness – AIF
- Master Trainer Certificate – AIF
- Certification in Exercise Nutrition – PN Level 1
- Certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – The MindBody College
- Certification in Hypnotherapy – The MindBody College
- Certification in Positive Psychology – The MindBody College
Join the BPT community today and live a more active, healthy and happy lifestyle!